Motability’s One Big Day – East of England Arena, Peterborough
Saturday 7 September 2019 – 9am to 4pm
One Big Day at the East of England Arena provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability. There is a huge range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, scooters and powered wheelchairs on display and what’s more, admission is free!
This fantastic event brings together everything available on the Motability Scheme to make joining the Scheme as easy as possible. It’s free to attend and a great day out for the whole family. There will be:
- Over 100 cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), adaptations, scooters and powered wheelchairs on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking, free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle and more…
Your chance to see a large display of vehicles for disabled people.
The event will showcase:
- Over 50 cars from 25 different manufacturers
- Over 20 adapted cars and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV)
- Over 35 scooters and powered wheelchairs
- Specialist advice from our Scheme partners
Specialist advice will be available from:
- Motability Scheme advisors
- Adaptation and WAV specialists
- Disabled Motoring UK
- Driving Mobility
- Kwikfit, RAC and RSA Motability
New and exclusive at The Big Event Birmingham and One Big Day Peterborough, Motability are running WAV taster experience in a select number of passenger WAVs. The experience will allow people who have never travelled in a WAV and who are considering one for the very first time, to experience what it’s like.
Find out more here: https://www.motability.co.uk/news-views-and-events/one-big-day/wavs/