Driving Assessments for older drivers
This is an honest, objective assessment of your driving. The Experienced Driver Assessment has been developed to identify your strengths and weaknesses behind the wheel and to help increase your confidence on today’s busy roads.
It is not a test, so you will not feel under pressure. Our examiners are here to help!
If you have been driving for many years, but want re-assurance that you are still capable behind the wheel? Our examiners will give you their honest opinion.
We do not asses your fitness to drive. This is a matter for your GP and the DVLA.
On the day
- The assessment will last for around one hour
- Takes place in your own vehicle
- The assessment will be conducted by a serving or retired police officer who will contact you to arrange a date and location
- We have examiners all around the UK
- Improved confidence
- Practical suggestions on how driving skills could be improved
- A written report reviewing your driving
- A certificate of completion
+44 (0)121 248 2000