QEF Mobility Services offer a caring and personalised assessment service to both adults and children as well as an information and advice service
We offer a range of assessments and also offer driving tuition and retraining by qualified driving instructors experienced in teaching people with disabilities, including deaf pupils. As we have our own private track we are also able to undertake unlicensed driving.
We offer a range of assessments including:
- Driving Ability Assessments which objectively measure the capability to drive safely;
- Car Adaptation Assessments which give advice about controls, seating and vehicle access.
- Driving from a wheelchair and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- Hi-tech solutions for those requiring specialised controls.
- Vocational assessments for taxi drivers, bus drivers and lorry drivers.
- Transfer and Seating Assessment for adults or children which offer trial of equipment and advice on seating and posture. We also provide child car seat assessment.
- Manual and powered wheelchairs and scooter assessments.
Prepare for air travel with our Tryb4uFly assessment service in our full-size aircraft cabin section, to determine the best seating and support options.
For Sat Nav use SM5 4AN The centre is only accessible from Woodmansterne Lane.
QEF Mobility Services
1 Metcalfe Avenue, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 4AW
020 8770 1151
020 8770 1211