An equipment fair is to be held at QEF Carshalton on Friday 6th October from 10am until 3pm. Entrance is free and the focus of the day is to be on Adults. Visitors will be able to benefit from a chance to see a huge range of equipment available from leading manufacturers and suppliers, and talk to their experts. In addition QEF staff will be available to talk about their services on offer and this will include free assessments, training sessions and demonstrations.
To give you a flavour of what will be on offer, here is a list of some of the people you will be able to meet and what they can knowledgeably talk to you about:
• Sarah Vines & Amanda Beck – Introduction to QEF
• Steve Perry from BHTA – Launch ‘Be Wise Air Travel’ information leaflet
• Brian Gordan from Transport for London
• Jocelyn Close from Driving Miss Daisy
• Paul Dolphin from People’s Parking
• Angela Greenaway from DfT – Accessibility Plan
• Graham Race from Tryb4uFly – making it easier for disabled people to fly
…………and we can take a number of pre-booked assessments for:
• Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
• Wheelchairs and Scooters
• Air travel Tryb4uFly
• Transfer and seating
…………..so if you would like to sign up please let us know by clicking on the link below.
This is to be a day for all who have an involvement with, or who have been affected in some way by, disability.