One Big Day, Westpoint, Exeter – Saturday 28 July 2018 – 9am to 4pm
One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter on Saturday 28 July 2018 provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with the Motability Scheme.
There will be a huge range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), scooters and powered wheelchairs on display and what’s more, admission is free!
Driving Mobility Centres Exhibiting
Two of Driving Mobility’s main centres, Cornwall Mobility and Wessex Driveability, will be exhibiting at the One Big Day event at Exeter, so please do go and talk to them for any information or advice on gaining or retaining your independence through mobility.
What’s On At One Big Day, Exeter
One Big Day Exeter brings together everything available on the Motability Scheme to make joining the Scheme as easy as possible. It’s free to attend and a great day out for the whole family. There will be:
- Over 80 cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and adaptations on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking, free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including a bouncy castle and more…
Specialist Advice Available
At One Big Day Exeter specialist advice will be available from:
- Motability Scheme advisors
- Adaptation and WAV specialists
- Disabled Motoring UK
- Driving Mobility
- Kwikfit, RAC and RSA Motability
For more details please visit https://www.motability.co.uk/news-views-and-events/one-big-day/exeter/display/