Motability Post FAQs from the Motability Scheme regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on website
Motability updates website to include a useful list of FAQs regarding COVID-19.
Motability has recently (23 April 2020) updated its website to include a useful list of FAQs regarding COVID-19.
The new website page states: “The Government announcements regarding COVID-19 are having a major impact on the Motability Scheme. Most dealership showrooms are now closed meaning they are unable to accept any orders, manage handovers, or car returns.
With the uncertainty that this is creating for many of us, we wanted to reassure you that we will support you where possible to help you remain mobile during this time. Our teams have now relocated to enable remote working, but like many organisations, we are working with fewer numbers of colleagues, so would ask for your support if we are unable to come back to you as soon as usual.”
The list of FAQs includes answers to commonly asked questions such as:
- My lease expires in the next three months, what will happen if I can’t place an application for a new car?
- I have placed an application, will the handover of my car go ahead?
- I was in the process of choosing my first car on the Scheme but had not yet placed an application, can I still go ahead?
- I do not want to place a renewal application, how do I hand my car back?
- What will happen with my Good Condition Bonus?
Plus many more…..
There is also a section for scooter and powered wheelchair customers
Please visit the link below to view the full list: